Tuesday, August 25, 2009

THING 37. PHOTO TALES









For the giraffe picture on the left, I used Tiltshift. This creates photos that look like model miniatures. You do this by making some parts of the picture in focus while other parts are softer. This picture didn't work too well to get the effect. I didn't have the right kind of picture to use. The giraffe's legs are out of focus, but it doesn't look like a model miniature.

I used Image Mosaic Generator for the photo on the right. Same picture, different effect. This generator uses jillions of tiny pictures to create a mosaic. The mosaic is more interesting when it is big. Then you can see the little pictures that make it up. I couldn't upload the big size to my blog. When I changed the zoom from 100% to 25%, it worked.

No comments: