Friday, August 22, 2008

THING 13. ONLINE PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS

I set up accounts with Ta-da and Remember the milk. I am a big list maker, and I wanted to see how useful it is to make lists online. I like Ta-da better because it's easier to use. Remember the milk is too complicated. It's more than I want to get into. I will probably keep making handwritten lists as well as using online ones.

I had fun playing with iGoogle and PageFlakes. I didn't make either my start page, but I might come back to this later.

I used Google Calendar to make a September sign-up sheet for cleaning the kitchen at SV. My group has two months out of the year. Google Calendar is a lot easier to use than Calendar Wizard. I've been using that for years, and it's a pain. As for the the other calendars, 30 boxes is misnamed. Their calendar only shows 4 weeks-- that's 28 days. You have to scroll down to see the rest of the month. Scrybe looks cool. I watched the YouTube video showing how it works. I didn't sign up for it, because I don't think I need anything that detailed right now.

No comments: